Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bringing Up Baby Abby

Introducing the not so new, but newly important member of our family.
Baby. (The Stuffed Zebra)
Lately Abby has been mimicking Blythe and I with her Zebra. It is really cute sometimes, when she's kissing it over and over and hugging it. But then when she reprimands it with a stern voice and pointed finger, it's a little more embarrassing then I'd like to admit. She has been having so much fun with it, and it's been adorable to watch.
So cute. Love these girls!

5 comments:

Kelsee said...

I can relate to watching your child reprimand a toy, mimicking you. The worst is when your child goes to... let's say your in-laws and you get a call from them asking where she learned that particular word or action. Yeah. Awesome. Lol And the picture of Blythe on the side is ADORABLE!!! Love those cheeks! Miss you lady!

dad said...

Extreme cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE these girls!! And, oh, am I embarrassed..."I" thought it was a giraffe!! Love, mom/gma

Jackie said...

She is too precious. It is so interesting how early they pick up that tendency. Halle has been so obsessed with babies lately and has been right there with Abs. The boys never showed that as much. And I just LOVE these pics of her. ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute together!! love,tim\uncle tim