Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Futures

The other night we had a few cousins come to take a look at Blythe. It was so fun to watch these sweet girls (and boy...I didn't forget you Miles!) be so excited about the new baby. As I watched them I couldn't help but think,
"Please think she's this fun when she's nipping at your heels when you have boyfriends at the lake or Please don't murder her when she is being more then annoying when you are much older and don't have time for the nonsense.
Then I realized something.
Sometimes it's then ones who loved you when you were annoying that love you the best when you're older.
It's amazing.





You're in good hands Blythe.

3 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Cassie! Congratulations on the birth of Blythe! She is so beautiful! You'll have to give me some pointers on making the transition from 2 to 3!

dad said...

Yes, she is and very well said, I think.

Anonymous said...

Blythe and the world are in GOOD HANDS...the photos say it all!! Love, mom/gma