Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holding My Breath

These two have been BEYOND fun lately.
They eat well, sleep well, and everything in between.
This boy is so lovey lately, full of hugs and concern for his sister.
The girl is just a funny. She loves to copy her brother and roam around like a crazy person.
I love these guys!



This face ( by the way ) is the "You told me I could have a treat face"
I ask him to say treat for pictures because he makes the funniest face with his lips, so after every picture he thinks he deserves a starburst....

5 comments:

Kelsee said...

Oh wow, I don't know if I am late on the uptake here, but Abby no longer looks like a baby. She looks like a little girl now! Your kids are so funny and its always a nice thing when they start to get along and play nice together. -Kelsee

dad said...

He does deserve a starburst.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful photos.
Loved your blog. Come visit mine. I'm collecting international flags and global hits. I'd appreciate it!
josephinafinchworthsflaghunt.blogspot.com

And my real blog is themonkeysthree.blogspot.com. Come visit!

Anonymous said...

These pictures literally jump right off the screen and giggle...or, is that ME giggling!! They are so full of "the business!!" And...have you ever seen a twinkle of Marsha in Abigail?? I think I just might... And, dad is right...he does deserve a treat!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

they are cute I cannot wait to see them much older they going to be a blast!! love,tim\uncle tim