Friday, February 26, 2010

Pregnancy Food

I'm totally sacrificing to do this blog today, finding and uploading all these pictures has made me ravenously hungry. For what, I have no idea...but definitely hungry. So, this pregnancy has been pretty different for us so far. I'm really comfortable, just really tired and hungry. Much more then I have ever felt during my pregnancies before.
The things I'm wanting are usually pretty undefinable, and weird when I do figure them out.
#1 Pickles. I loved for a while, but now can't really stand the sight of.
#2 Bubble Gum. Crazy. Love it.



Can't find bubble tape, wish I could find bubble tape.

Loving ANY kind of deli sandwich. Loved sandwiches when I was pregnant with Cooper, so trying to figure out if that's a clue...we'll know next week!

Blue cheese. Mostly in salad. (Staci this is totally your fault. When we went to Hay Jays and we had that Gorgonzola Salad, it kinda kicked everything off.)

Need I say more? Not just any burger in particular, but this one. Lots.

Bagels. Love bagels. Anything on them. Toasted, peanut butter, another sandwich, who knows! The possibilities are truly endless.

I have to admit that my hands are a bit shaky,

I'm off to find something on this list!

10 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

How did I miss that you guys are expecting. I do stock your blog, but obviously, I was not paying attention! Congrats! How fun and exciting.

Camille English said...

You sound just like me when I was pregnant! I LOVE Big Macs! and deli sandwiches. I ate like 6 sandwiches at the hospital from the Fathers room after I had Katie. And I was only there over night.

We're sad to not be in the same ward with you two! We'll have to get together soon so you can meet Katie and the boys can watch Bourne.

Renee' P said...

LOL! I love this post! I'm not sure if you've heard through the grapevine, but Vince and I just found out we're pregnant!! We can't believe it!
I'm 6 weeks and already some cravings...mostly anything w/cheese or nachos!!!
I too am EVER to tired. I just woke up from nap actually!
Well, I can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Renee'

Kelsee said...

Its so funny that you posted Bleu Cheese because its my husband's favorite and while I'm pregnant, that is the only consistent thing that makes me hurl! Lol TMI, sorry. Now where are the pictures of your bump?!

dad said...

All of those things sound pretty good right now, even the pickles.

Life According to Scott said...

Oh Cassie, how wonderful that you found a love in blue cheese.. TRY it on the burger! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Oh cute...Scott got me thinking of some really strange combinations from the list...!! How proud I am of you for managing all of these cravings into a healthy body-weight-pregnancy...now THAT'S self-control!! ...shaking and all!! Good job, Mommy-Daines!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

I wonder who else would be hungry oh yes me tim!! love,tim\uncle tim

Brynne said...

Congrats on number three!!! Gotta love those crazy hormones. ;)

Kelly Pintler said...

What a cute post:) Isnt it crazy how we crave the weirdest things when pregnant?:) It was great to see you guys yesterday, congrats on the pregnancy. I will be watching for a post soon on just exactly 'what' you are expecting!