Friday, February 5, 2010

Cookies or Dancing?

If dinner isn't on the table precisely at the time Cooper is ready, he loses it a little bit. He starts to lose his balance and the rest of his coordination. He gets pretty whiny and it can be a little hard to take. But, if you can substitute a snack, you're set. Luckily last night we had some cookies from Grandma to tie us over.
Once everything hits the bloodstream, we've got a happy boy again.

And, Abby is onto sippy cups! They are about as big as her...but she's getting a hang of it.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That's how I feel when I'm eating cookies, too! So cute. And those eyes of Abby's! She is going to break some poor boys' hearts... :-)

Kelsee said...

I dance like that when I eat cookies too! I love his big finish at the end. Too cute! -Kelsee

dad said...

I get a little grumpy when the food is late, too. By the way, in this video Coops shows some resemblance to Trey, or vice versa.

Anonymous said...

Quite dramatically on beat...delightful!! And, Aunt Jackie's nailed it...BOYS' not boy's!!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!!! love,tim\uncle tim