Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cooper

Today our first baby turned 4. I can't believe that he has only been with us for four years. I feel like each day we have had has been full of Cooper's sweetness and vitality. Today I've found myself thankful for the amazing doctors who saved his life when he was a tiny baby, and that they knew exactly what to do. I'm grateful for the Priesthood holders who blessed him and brought such comfort and peace during that time.
I try to remember when he was soft and doughy, he was he sweetest little guy.
And now, he is simply crazy. He is vivacious, energetic, emotional, loving, and physical. Cooper is a sunbeam this year, and he is learning all about following instructions and having a teacher. I'm grateful to the patient primary teachers and excited about his spiritual future. He loves the gospel, and I'm excited for him to understand more clearly the blessing that it is.
We are so grateful that we have been entrusted with this boy. We couldn't be more in love with him, and we are so blown away that he turned 4 today!

0 comments: