Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday

My sister Candy and I have 1 day separating our birthday. As long as I can remember we have celebrated together. I LOVE IT. It's always hard for me to have attention directly on me, so sharing suits me perfectly. This year to start the crazies, Ginny threw us a girls night party at her house. We were supposed to pose for a candle picture, but looking at Candy's posed face made me lose it. Better yet, I did a spit laugh and blew the candles our. Yummy!
Happy Birthday to us!

3 comments:

Abby said...

You girlies are freaking hilarious. I panicked for a second there thinking maybe I'd missed them. But here's an early happy birfday wish from us Maile's to you beautiful Aunties in Idaho.

Jackie said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys get to celebrate together. :-)

P.S. Will you guys promise to do GNO overload when I'm finally out there??

Brynne said...

It's good to know you like it because Cade and Jay actually share the SAME day...I hope they don't hate me for that when they get older. ;) Happy birthday!!