Tuesday, March 16, 2010

These aren't my shoes...I mean legs.

(Anybody get the quote?)
This girl is way too stinkin cute. But, she definitely did not get my legs...

In other news...I have found the world's best babysitter. Tim. Especially when he's playing Lightening McQueen. I got so much done around the house with only a few shouts of "Lightening!" to be heard.

I'm pretty much cool with anything that keeps my sons attention away from this...

His favorite thing to do since he was teeny weeny. Stuff things down the vent.
Way to go Tim!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So here's the strange deal...Cooper is a Davis-boy and Abby is a Brousseau-girl...when these cousins grow up, it is going to be CRAZY to figure out just who belongs to whom...what delightful fun for a grandma!!! Love, mom/gma

dad said...

Which one is Lightening?

Anonymous said...

It was a big sucess for us that day when I played cars race-o-rama he had a blast watching me down stairs! love,tim\uncle tim

Anonymous said...

we had a great sucess! love,tim\uncle tim